Oslo University Hospital announce research awards in the following categories for 2018:
- Excellent Researcher Award (300.000 NOK)
- Early Career Award (two prizes of 150.000 NOK)
The candidates must be employed by Oslo University Hospital or University of Oslo, and member of a research group at one of these institutions.
- Any field of research
- The candidate must be an active researcher, not retired, but otherwise any age
- The candidate must be employed by Oslo University Hospital or University of Oslo, and be a member of a research group at Oslo University Hospital/University of Oslo
- Significant journal articles must be credited/addressed Oslo University Hospital.
- The researcher must have further research plans at Oslo University Hospital; the prize should be used for further free research at Oslo University Hospital
Excellent Researcher Award
- Recent research track-record and profile which identifies the candidate as a leader in his/ her field(s) of research
- Contribution to strengthening of research milieus at Oslo University Hospital
Early career Award
- Maximum 8 years of experience since completion of PhD and scientific track record showing great promise (any age). (Periods of maternity leave and sick leave are excluded from the 8 years restriction)
Evaluation Criteria – both awards:
- Scientific excellence, i.e: peer review evaluation of scientific quality and impact.
- Excellent researcher: contribution to strengthening research milieus at Oslo University Hospital
Oslo University Hospital’s Scientific Advisory Board (SAB)
If the number of nominees is substantial, the Oslo University Hospital’s Research Committee will select candidates for the SAB’s final evaluation.
Nomination form and CV: email to email@example.com within 1 March 2018
Download nomination form here (Word (.docx) document)
Previous award winner overview (click on year to read more)
|Year||Excellent Researcher Award||Early Career Award
||Johannes Espolin Roksund Hov
Tor Paaske Utheim
|2016||Pål Aukrust||Espen Melum
|2015||Anne-Lise Børresen-Dale||Jan Terje Andersen
John Arne Dahl
|2014||Ludvig M. Sollid||Kyrre Eeg Emblem
|2013||Harald Stenmark||Guro Lind
Tom Hemming Karlsen