– 01.04.2022: A review paper published by Mazyar Yazdani and colleagues (Tashbayev et al., 2020) has been listed under "Most Downloaded Articles" page of "The Ocular Surface" (Q1 journal) since 2021 (Click here).
– 04.03.2022: A thought-provoking review paper, as a wake-up call, for evaluating the nature of oxygen levels in "retinal pigment epithelium" in vitro and the potential impact on cell pathophysiology is written by Mazyar Yazdani (Yazdani, 2022).
– 01.01.2022: We welcome Hans-Otto Böhm, a new member of our group.
– 02.10.2021: A novel metabolomics study of human 3-NPA intoxication, reporting the first case in Norway and the second in Scandinavia, is published by us (Skogvold et al., 2021).
– 02.08.2021: A pioneer Review article on "Eye Make-up Products and Dry Eye Disease" is written by us (Yazdani et al., 2021).
– 23.07.2021: A new Method Paper, adding valuable information to the field of Clinical Metabolomics, is published by us (Skogvold et al., 2021).
– 17.07.2021: For the first time, "the role of oxidative stress in pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy" is reviewed by us (Yazdani and Elgstøen, 2021).
– 17.06.2021: Congratulations to our MSc student, Marielle Storbråten, on her successful thesis defence.
– 25.05.2021: Metabolomics day of our group! A forum to share ideas, discuss detailed issues, review ongoing projects, etc.
– 21.04.2021: Group's blog is now available: Metabolomikk - et detaljert øyeblikksbilde av pasienten.
– 01.01.2021: We welcome Mazyar Yazdani, a new member of our group.
– 19.11.2020: Metabolomikk; Kunsten å se hele biokjemien.
– 22.10.2020: Å lede er å forstå.
– 30.09.2019: We are grateful to Dr. Kjell Gunnar Gundersen, the founder of IFOCOUS EyeClinic, for donating more than NOK 6 million to purchase the top-of-the-line Orbitrap Fusion™ Tribrid™ Mass Spectrometer.
– 30.07.2019: First-ever Review Paper on "Tear Metabolomics in Dry Eye Disease" is published by us (Yazdani et al., 2019).