– 16.03.2023: Analysene med forsinket svarrapportering går nå som normalt igjen (Link).
– 07.03.2023: An internal seminar to elaborate a little on what is special about MET.
– 06.03.2023: We welcome "Barbora Pisklakova", a PhD student from the Clinical Mass Spectrometry Group at the Palacky University in Czechia. She will take her 3 month-internship with us.
– 03.03.2023: Forsinket svarrapportering fra Seksjon for medfødte metabolske sykdommer (Link).
– 24.01.2023: Utvidet diagnose av kolesterolsyntesedefekter (Link).
– 10.01.2023: The group welcomes "Nurtene Dernjani" and "Maria Nguyen", BSc students from OsloMet. They will be with us for 5 months.
– 09.01.2023: We welcome "Sander Johannes Thorbjørnsen Guttorm", a new member of our group (Spesialingeniør). He will be with us for a year.
– 05.01.2023: Nytt analysetilbud i Norge: Nevrotransmittere i spinalvæske (Link).
– 02.01.2023: Our latest orginal article on biomarker discovery of pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy (Böhm et al., 2022) has been listed under the "Selected Publications" of the Division of Laboratory Medicine.
– 20.12.2022: A new page named "Learning Materials" has been added to our group's website.
– 16.12.2022: The discovery of two novel biomarkers for pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy has been published by us (Böhm et al., 2022).
– 15.11.2022: A presentation on "Global Metabolomics Identified new diagnostic markers in PDE-ALDH7A1" has been given by Hans-Otto Böhm, MBK Research Seminar 2022, Voksenåsen, Oslo.
– 15.11.2022: Some of group members have participated in "The MBK Annual Research Seminar", Voksenåsen Hotel, Oslo.
– 05.11.2022: We currently have an opening for a Spesialingeniør position (Deadline: 24.11.2022). The selected person will serve for a year until our staff returns from her one year of maternity leave.
– 01.11.2022: A few colleagues from Karolinska Institute in Sweden have visited us.
– 09.09.2022: A review paper published by Mazyar Yazdani, Katja Elgstøen and Tor Paaske Utheim (Yazdani et al., 2021) has been listed under the Most Read Articles (All Time) of "Current Eye Research" (Q2 journal).
– 05.09.2022: A presentation on "Metabolomics study on human 3-nitropropionic acid intoxication" has been given by Hanne Bendiksen Skogvold, The 25th Norwegian Symposium in Chromatography.
– 01.09.2022: Some of group members have participated in "The SSIEM Annual Symposium", Freiburg, Germany.
– 06.07.2022: A presentation on "Long-term storage has minor effects on biobanked neonatal dried blood spot metabolome" has been given by Katja Elgstøen, DBS Workshop, the UK.
– 13.05.2022: Congratulations to our MSc student "Tharsana Sellathurai" on her successful thesis defence.
– 01.04.2022: A review paper published by Mazyar Yazdani and colleagues (Tashbayev et al., 2020) has been listed under the "Most Downloaded Articles" page (All Time) of "The Ocular Surface" (Q1 journal) since 2021 (Click here).
– 07.03.2022: After COVID19 pandemic, we have re-started our "Metabolomics Club" once every two weeks. In addition to our members, we are honoured hosting Steven Ray Haakon Wilson, Frode Rise and their group members.
– 04.03.2022: A thought-provokingreview paper, as a wake-up call, for evaluating the nature of oxygen levels in "retinal pigment epithelium" in vitro and the potential impact on cell pathophysiology has been written by Mazyar Yazdani (Yazdani, 2022).
– 01.01.2022: We welcome "Hans-Otto Böhm", a new member of our group (Spesialingeniør). He will be with us for a year.
– 15.10.2021: We currently have an opening for a Spesialingeniør position (Deadline: 01.11.2021). The selected person will serve for a year until our staff returns from her one year of maternity leave.
– 02.10.2021: A novel metabolomics study of human 3-NPA intoxication, reporting the first case in Norway and the second in Scandinavia, has been published by us (Skogvold et al., 2021).
– 10.08.2021: EpilepsiNett has highlighted our lately published PDE review paper (Yazdani and Elgstøen, 2021) on its facebook account (Click here).
– 02.08.2021: A pioneer Review article on "Eye Make-up Products and Dry Eye Disease" has been written by us (Yazdani et al., 2021).
– 23.07.2021: A new Method Paper, adding valuable information to the field of Clinical Metabolomics, has been published by us (Skogvold et al., 2021).
– 17.07.2021: For the first time, "the role of oxidative stress in pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy" has been written by us (Yazdani and Elgstøen, 2021).
– 17.06.2021: Congratulations to our MSc student "Marielle Storbråten" on her successful thesis defence.
– 25.05.2021: Metabolomics day of our group! A forum to share ideas, discuss detailed issues, review ongoing projects, etc.
– 21.04.2021: Group's blog is now available: Metabolomikk - et detaljert øyeblikksbilde av pasienten.
– 26.03.2021: VG Newspaper has published a report on Eyelash Growth Serums written by Mazyar Yazdani and Tor Paaske Utheim.
– 12.03.2021: A joint PhD Funding Application written by Mazyar Yazdani and a group at Oslo Metropolitan University has been granted.
– 01.01.2021: We welcome Mazyar Yazdani, a new member of our group (Senior Scientist).
– 10.12.2020: Congratulations to our 2020 MSc graduates: Hege Sofie Haugan, Katrine Pettersen and Monica Akashnor Kaur.
– 15.11.2020: We currently have an opening for a Senior Scientist position (Deadline: 01.11.2020).
– 19.11.2020: Metabolomikk; Kunsten å se hele biokjemien (Link).
– 22.10.2020: Å lede er å forstå (Link).
– 30.09.2019: We are grateful to Dr. Kjell Gunnar Gundersen, the founder of IFOCOUS EyeClinic, for donating more than NOK 6 million to purchase the top-of-the-line Orbitrap Fusion™ Tribrid™ Mass Spectrometer.
– 05.08.2019: Our latest review article on Tear Metabolomics (Yazdani et al., 2019) has been listed under the "Selected Publications" of the Division of Laboratory Medicine.
– 30.07.2019: First-ever Review Paper on "Tear Metabolomics in Dry Eye Disease" has been published by us (Yazdani et al., 2019).
WELCOME MEMBERS COLLABORATORS RESEARCH PUBLICATIONS LEARNING MATERIALS GALLERY NEWS