- Glycosylation defects
- Mitochondrial iron proteins
- Pyridoxine-dependent epilepsy
- Covariate-corrected reference intervals
- Metabolic pathways by isotope labeling
- Genetics of inborn errors of metabolism
- DNA damage and tumor genesis in inborn errors of metabolism
- Hanne Bendiksen Skogvold, 2022 (OsloMet), Global metabolomics as a tool in clinical research and diagnostics (Ongoing project).
- Cathrin Lytomt Salvador, 2020 (UIO), Estimation and measurement of glomerular filtration rate in children.
- Yngve Thomas Bliksrud, 2012 (UIO), Hereditary tyrosinaemia type I; Studies on the molecular genetics and DNA repair enzymes.
- Tharsana Sellathurai, 2021 (UIO), High precision metabolomics (Ongoing project).
- Marielle Storbråten, 2021 (OsloMet), A study of metabolism in quantitative and qualitative diagnostic analysis compared to targeted analyzes (Ongoing project).
- Hege Sofie Haugan, 2020 (UIO), Investigating the Lipid Coverage of the Dried Blood Spot Metabolome using Liquid Chromatography – Mass Spectrometry for Global Metabolomics.
- Katrine Pettersen, 2020 (UIO), Metabolomics – High resolution characterization of human metabolism and biochemical status on habitual diet and ketogenic diet.
- Monica Akashnor Kaur, 2020 (OsloMet), Data analysis of global LC-MS metabolomics.
- Elise Mørk Sandås, 2018 (UIO), Liquid chromatography-Orbitrap mass spectrometry is useful tool in untargeted metabolomics analysis of dried blood spots in clinical chemistry.
- Hanne Bendiksen Skogvold, 2017 (UIO), Laboratory diagnostics:Maximizing sensitivity of a Q-Exactive Orbitrap mass spectrometer for untargeted metabolomics of dried blood spots.
- Camilla Elene Arnesen, 2017 (UIO), Optimization of liquid chromatographic parameters for untargeted metabolomics of dried blood spots.
- Cathrine Anastasia Sæbø, 2014 (OsloMet), 2-hydroxy-glutaric aciduria and base excision repair
- Anja Østeby, 2013 (UIO), Global metabolomics of urine profiles relevant to Inborn Errors of Metabolism: Liquid chromatography positive electrospray ionization tandem mass spectrometry analysis.
Interested collaborators please click here.