LSR II is an analytical platform with solid state diode lasers, advanced fluorescence detection with fiber optics and optimized beam path, and digital signal processing.
- Four air cooled lasers at 355 nm (20mW JDSU), 405 nm (60 mW), 488 nm (20mW) both from Coherent and 633 nm (20mW JDSU).
- Multicolour analysis of 16 parameters (2 scatter, 14 fluorescence).
- PC-based FACS DiVa software.
Trained users may use the LSR II without Core Facility supervision. Users may sign up on the booking website.
Training will be set up for interested users after appointment.
Please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Booking for trained users at booking.ous-research.no
Fee analysis (DIY):
- Helse Sør-Østusers: 150 kr/h
- Academic users outside Helse Sør-Øst: 225 kr/h
- Commercial users: 450 kr/h
Fee assistance: 500 kr/h + instrument fee
Examples of fluorochromes that can be used:
* There are certain reagent combinations that can be problematic to analyze simultaneously.
Many other reagents are utilizable on this machine. Please contact the facility staff or use one of the spectra viewers listed at our Useful links page.
For multi-parameter experiments please make sure you look at our Optimal detector Voltages and Signal Spreading matrix page.