- The Oslo Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Research (OSCAR) Networkat Oslo University Hospital: Professor K. Sunde
- WiBEC EU-project at The Intervention Centre: Professor Ilangko Balasingham,
- MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS Innovative Training Networks Project: “PIC – Personalized In-silico Cardiology”: Espen Remme, MSc, PhD, The Intervention Centre and Department of cardiology, Oslo University Hospital.
- MARIE SKŁODOWSKA-CURIE ACTIONS Innovative Training Networks Project: “WiBEC -Wireless In-Body Environment”. Coordinator/PI Prof. Ilangko Balasingham, The Intervention Centre, Oslo University Hospital and NTNU.
- Biosensor Research Group at Oslo University Hospital: Professor T. I. Tønnessen
- Complement Research Group at Oslo University Hospital: Professor Tom Eirik Mollnes
Left Ventricular Function Changes Induced by Moderate Hypothermia Are Rapidly Reversed After Rewarming-A Clinical Study
Crit Care Med, 50 (1), e52-e60
Open chest and pericardium facilitate transpulmonary passage of venous air emboli
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand, 65 (5), 648-655
Changes in left ventricular electromechanical relations during targeted hypothermia
Intensive Care Med Exp, 8 (1), 76