- Trans Aortic Valve Implantation (TAVI): is myocardial reserve related to long term outcome?
- TAVI: is frailty related to long term outcome?
- Accelerometer for detection of thromboembolic events and loading conditions in LVAD treatment.
- Accelerometer/gyro/magnetometer for monitoring cardiac function and loading conditions.
- The effects of pulmonary hypertension and interventricular septal shift on left and right ventricular function in septic pigs
- Multifunctional pacemaker systems for cardiac resynchronization therapy (CRT)
- Can beta-blockers improve cardiovascular function and survival after cardiac arrest: an experimental ECMO study
- Effects of therapeutic hypothermia on myocardial function during cardiac surgery
- TTM II sub study: Therapeutic hypothermia in the post resuscitation phase myocardial effects and long term outcome.
- Effects of epinephrine and beta-blockers on systolic and diastolic left ventricular function during therapeutic hypothermia
Left Ventricular Function Changes Induced by Moderate Hypothermia Are Rapidly Reversed After Rewarming-A Clinical Study
Crit Care Med, 50 (1), e52-e60
Open chest and pericardium facilitate transpulmonary passage of venous air emboli
Acta Anaesthesiol Scand, 65 (5), 648-655
Changes in left ventricular electromechanical relations during targeted hypothermia
Intensive Care Med Exp, 8 (1), 76