- Genomic instability and treatment response.
- Integrated pathway analysis in breast cancer.
- The epigenetic landscape of cancer: application for prognostic and predictive biomarkers
- Functional studies in the post-omics era.
- Integrated molecular analysis of miRNAs in breast cancer with clinical outcome.
- Genetic and epigenetic mechanisms underlying treatment response.
- Germline biomarkers for clinical management of sporadic and familiar tumors
- The immune system in breast carcinogenesis and treatment response
- NorMa: Normal mammary tissue and cancer development.
- Sequencing the non-canonical genomes.
DNA methylation changes in response to neoadjuvant chemotherapy are associated with breast cancer survival
Breast Cancer Res, 24 (1), 43
Breast cancer risks associated with missense variants in breast cancer susceptibility genes
Genome Med, 14 (1), 51
Pioneer transcription factors are associated with the modulation of DNA methylation patterns across cancers
Epigenetics Chromatin, 15 (1), 13