Scandic Holmenkollen Park, December 4-6, 2017: The Norwegian Cancer symposium 2017 on Precision Medicine
We would like to extend an invitation to The Norwegian Cancer symposium 2017 on Precision Medicine.
It will take place at Scandic Holmenkollen Park, December 4-6, 2017 in Oslo, Norway.
The meeting gathers leading national and international speakers in the field of precision medicine, and topics include the following:
- Computational Cancer Genomics
- Tumor Immunology and the microenvironment
- Single cell analysis for disease trajectories and Liquid Biopsies
- Monitoring cancer genetics in body fluids
- Translational and clinical genomics
There are still some few seats available.
Registration will close at Sunday November 19.
For the overview of speakers and program, please visit the symposium web site:
Registration is now open!
On behalf of the organizing committee,