We would like to extend an invitation to The Norwegian Cancer symposium 2017 on Precision Medicine.
It will take place at Scandic Holmenkollen Park, December 4-6, 2017 in Oslo, Norway.
The meeting gathers leading national and international speakers in the field of precision medicine, and topics include the following:
- Computational Cancer Genomics
- Tumor Immunology and the microenvironment
- Single cell analysis for disease trajectories and Liquid Biopsies
- Monitoring cancer genetics in body fluids
- Translational and clinical genomics
There are still some few seats available.
Registration will close at Sunday November 19.