- Clinical studies of cardiac arrest treatment in physician manned ambulance (Oslo)
- Educational studies of call takers’ handling of cardiac arrest calls at AMK
- Naloxone nasal formulation for opioid overdose treatment in ambulance dept. (Oslo)
- Airway management (clinical and training) in Air Ambulance dept.
- Use of Air Ambulance resources in prehospital trauma care
- Secondary transport of ICU-patients with Air Ambulance resources
- Incidence, treatment and results after cardiac arrest in Norway. Registry-based studies
- Cardiac arrest in relation to physical activity and sports. Registry-based studies
Prehospital naloxone administration - what influences choice of dose and route of administration?
BMC Emerg Med, 20 (1), 71
MDMA-related presentations to the emergency departments of the European Drug Emergencies Network plus (Euro-DEN Plus) over the four-year period 2014-2017
Clin Toxicol (Phila)
Assignment of pre-event ASA physical status classification by pre-hospital physicians: a prospective inter-rater reliability study
BMC Anesthesiol, 20 (1), 167