- The Oslo CoMet-study (Oslo randomized laparoscopic vs open liver resection for colorectal liver metastasis – study)
- Multicenter studies on laparoscopic liver surgery
- Research on pancreatic cancer: Examining the Role of Laparoscopic Distal Pancreatectomy in the treatment of Pancreatic Cancer: From a Consensus Study to Randomized Controlled Trials.
- Research on MRI-guided High Intensity Focused Ultrasound (HIFU) of lesions in liver and prostate.
Research on biomaterials in implants (with University of Gothenburg)
- Research on imaging of liver tumours (CT, MRI, PET-CT)
- In a joint project, a method for automatic segmentation of liver anatomy including tumours is developed.
- Research on reasons to onset of type 1 diabetes, DiVid study.
- Research on D3 resection of colon cancer
- The Group is also involved in many major projects e.g. HiperNav (EU), NorMit, MetAction and BigMed