- The Norwegian Register of Persons Assessed for Cognitive Symptoms in Specialist Health Care Services (NorCog)
- Progression of Alzheimer’s disease and resource use (the PADR study).
- Trajectories in real life and risk factors of dementia (Trail-Dem)
- Importance of low-grade inflammation in patients with cognitive impairment due to Alzheimer’s disease and stroke (Inflamdem)
- Qualitative EEG as a prognostic tool in MCI (NORD-MCI)
- Disentangle subtypes of Alzheimer’s disease using structural MRI modalities- a cross-sectional and longitudinal study (SAS-MRI study)
- 18F-Flutemetamol PET/CT for the diagnosis of Alzheimer’s disease - clinical value and reference levels
- Early biomarker of Alzheimer’s disease using single-molecule detection
- Neuroplasticity in mild cognitive impairment. Longitudinal effects of adaptive working memory training, genetic markers and novel interventions.
- Vitamin D and its relationship to cognition, neuropsychiatric symptoms and dementia markers in older persons.
- Spatial orientation in persons with mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer’s disease.
- Discovering elderly at risk of developing depression: can Locus of Control give a reliable prediction of depression amongst those with a dementia diagnosis?
- Activity in dementia - needs and neuropsychiatric symptoms (A-DEM)
Associations of cerebrospinal fluid amyloidogenic nanoplaques with cytokines in Alzheimer's disease
Transl Neurodegener, 10 (1), 18
Comparison of Cerebrospinal Fluid Amyloidogenic Nanoplaques With Core Biomarkers of Alzheimer's Disease
Front Aging Neurosci, 12, 608628
Neuropsychiatric symptoms and comorbidity: Associations with dementia progression rate in a memory clinic cohort
Int J Geriatr Psychiatry, 36 (6), 960-969