Centre for Digital Life Norway (DLN)
A national centre for transdisciplinary biotechnology research, education and innovation.
Oslo University Hospital is one of seven partner institutions of the Centre for Digital Life Norway (DLN). On the website www.digitallifenorway.org you find news from the centre; events; links to social media and newsletter; and overview of OUS’ representatives in the board and the competence hub that runs the centre.
DLN aims to transform Norwegian biotechnology research and education to increase innovation and value creation for society. The centre has affiliated research projects all over the country.
The centre gives the research projects guidance on
- responsible research and innovation
- data and models
- innovation, commercialisation and industry collaboration
- collaboration across disciplines and projects
- career development
The centre also runs a research school.
Established in 2016, DNL is funded by the Research Council of Norway through the strategic initiative ‘Digital Life – convergence for innovation’ (project number 248810
and 320911 https://prosjektbanken.forskningsradet.no/en/project/FORISS/320911).
The centre is now in its second funding period (DLN 2.0) with seven partner institutions
- Norwegian University of Science and Technology (NTNU)
- University of Oslo (UiO)
- University of Bergen (UiB)
- Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)
- Oslo University Hospital (OUS)
- UiT The Arctic University of Norway