- Training in knee OA: RCT between different training forms
- Risk factors for OA in hip, knee and hand: HUNT-, NLR-, OUS study and Ullensaker study
- Development of hand OA: New cohort starting 2015
- AktivA: implementation of treatment and prevention and registry of OA in primary care in Norway
- MRI changes with hand OA: Trapezium MRI findings compared to histology
- OMEX: RCT between traing and operation in meniscal injury
Compliance with national guidelines for antibiotic prophylaxis in hip fracture patients: a quality assessment study of 13 329 patients in the Norwegian Hip Fracture Register
BMJ Open, 10 (5), e035598
Response to Letter to the Editor: "Osteoarthritis progression after exercise therapy or meniscectomy in patients with degenerative meniscal tears"
Osteoarthritis Cartilage (in press)
Should length of stay in hospital be the endpoint in arthroplasty?
Acta Orthop, 1-2 (in press)