Oslo University Hospital
- Pål Aukrust, Research Institute of Internal Medicine (RIIM). Top ranked researcher in immunology and infectious diseases as well as in inflammatory mechanisms in cardiovascular disease.
- Professor Thor Ueland, RIIM: Responsible for measurements of inflammatory cytokine, vasoactive peptide levels, and gene expression studies.
- Bente Halvorsen
- Tove Lekva
- Magnus Trøseid
- Johannes Hov
- Einar Hopp, Department of Radiology. Long experience with MRI.
- Geir Øystein Andersen, Ullevål
- Ingebjørg Seljeflot, Ullevål
- Geir Christensen
- Ivar Sjaastad
- Ida Lunde
- Rune Wiseth, MD, PhD, St. Olavs hospital, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Jan Kristian Damås, MD, PhD, St. Olavs hospital
- Brage Amundsen, MD, PhD, Norwegian University of Science and Technology.
- Anne Pernille Ofstad, MD, Bærum Hospital
- Odd E. Johansen, MD, PhD, Bærum Hospital and Bayer
- John J.V. McMurray, British Heart Foundation Glasgow Cardiovascular Research Centre, University of Glasgow, United Kingdom
- Svend Aakhus, Norwegian University of Science and Technology. Expert in echocardiography and will be responsible for the core echocardiography laboratory
- John G.F. Cleland, MD , Department of Cardiology, Hull York Medical School, University of Hull, Castle Hill Hospital, Kingston-upon-Hull, UK
- John Wikstrand, MD, Wallenberg laboratory, Gothenborg, Sweden
- Finn Gustafsson, MD, Deperatment of Cardiology, Rigshospitalet Univiversity Hospital, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Hans Eiskjær, MD, Department of Cardiology, Aarhus University Hospital, Denmark
- Bert Andersson, Prof, Department of Cardiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Sweden
- Gøran Dellgren, MD, Prof, Transplant Unit, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Sweden
- Kristjan Karason, MD, Department of Cardiology, Sahlgrenska University Hospital, Sweden