Since pediatric neurosurgery covers the whole field of neurosurgery, the group is to a large extent multidisciplinary, and aims at projects with other research groups at UiO and OUH.
It is, at the same time, vital to build and strengthen relations with international actors within the field - by actively participate in international clinical research projects and by developing networks for the various conditions within pediatric neurosurgery.
Among others, this applies for projects organized by the following organizations:
- European Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery ESPN
- International Society for Pediatric Neurosurgery ISPN
- European Association of Neurosurgical Societies; Pediatric section
- International Society of Paediatric Oncology
- Nordic Pediatric Neurosurgical Oncology Society