We would like to extend an invitation to The Norwegian Cancer Symposium 2020 on Sustainable cancer care using molecular tests.
Time and place: Sep. 17, 2020–Sep. 18, 2020, Clarion Oslo, Bjørvika, Oslo
The 2-day symposium brings together top-ranking researchers, clinicians, industry and policymakers. We aim to strengthen collaboration and overcome hurdles for implementing molecular tests in precision medicine.
Topics include the following:
- Will molecular tests enable sustainable precision medicine?
- Providing evidence for implementing molecular tests in clinical guidelines
- Precision medicine: impact of the tumour environment
- Pitfalls and opportunities in biomarker discovery
- Panel discussion (in Norwegian):
- How and when can molecular tests provide sustainable precision medicine in the clinic?
Abstract deadline: May 1st 2020
Registration deadline: June 1st 2020
Limited spaces available, early registration recommended!
For registration and overview of speakers and program, please visit the symposium web site:
On behalf of the organizing committee,