Thale Dawn Patrick-Brown
- Research Coordinator; MSc, MIET
Dawn has a varied background, and joined the team after working in public sector research environments in the UK, Norway and Canada. She holds degrees from the University of Reading (MSc) and the University of Lethbridge (BSc), and is a PhD Student at Heriot-Watt University in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- Accounting and general organisational activities for the Acredit network
- Statistical analysis of incidence and prevalence of rare abdominal cancers (PMP)
- Localisation of satellite tumours in metastatic rectal cancer
- Organisation of meetings and conferences
- Website, photography and graphic design
Melzer S, Bakke KM, Rød KL, Negård A, Flatmark K, Solbakke AM, Kristensen AT, Fuglestad AJ, Kersten C, Dueland S, Seierstad T, Hole KH, Lyckander LG, Larsen FO, Schou JV, Patrick-Brown D, Abrahamsson H, Redalen KR, Ree, AH. Sex related differences in primary metastatic site in rectal cancer; associated with hemodynamic factors? Clin Transl Radiat Oncol. 2019 Dec 2;21:5-10. doi: 10.1016/j.ctro.2019.11.006.
Sex-related differences in primary metastatic site in rectal cancer; associated with hemodynamic factors?
Clin Transl Radiat Oncol, 21, 5-10