Are Haukåen Stødle
- Consultant orthopaedic surgeon, Oslo univ.hospital; PhD
- +47 22 11 80 80
Are Haukåen Stødle graduated MD from the University of Bergen in 2005. He is currently working as a consultant in foot and ankle surgery at Oslo University Hospital in Norway.
Aug.31 2021 he defended the thesis "Acute Lisfranc Injuries: Epidemiology, diagnostic challenges and treatment" for the degree of PhD (Philosophiae Doctor) at the Institute of Clinical Medicine, University of Oslo, Norway.
The project consited of 4 studies investigating acute Lisfranc injuries in the foot:
- Injuries to the Lisfranc joint complex: incidence and mechanism of injury. A prospective observational study.
- Stable Lisfranc injuries. A prospective cohort study.
- Arthrodesis versus extra-articular bridge plating of the first tarsometatarsal joint after acute Lisfranc injury. A prospective randomized trial.
- Evaluation of first tarsometatarsal joint motion after extra-articular bridge plating using RSA.
Stephan M Röhrl, MD, PhD
Kjetil H Hvaal, MD, PhD
Elisabeth Ellingsen Husebye, MD, PhD