- Visiting scientist; MD, Ph.D.
2012-2018: PhD in Cancer Biology & Neurosurgery (University of Oslo & Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway) - "The Study of Glioblastoma’s Invasion and Hypoxic Tolerance at Anatomical, Cellular and Transcriptional Levels. A Focus on Real-time Single Cell Observations”.
1999-2004: PhD in Immunology & Neurosurgery (Bashkir State Medical University & Regional Neurosurgical Center, Republican Clinical Hospital, Ufa, Russia) - “The Immune Status of Patients with Hydrocephalus”.
2001-2003: Clinical residency in neurosurgery, Bashkir State Medical University, Ufa, Russia.
2000-2001: Clinical internship, Bashkir State Medical University, Ufa, Russia.
1994-2000: MD, Bashkir State Medical University, Ufa, Russia.
- Cancer biology: cancer invasion, tumor microenvironment, live time-lapse of tumor/immune cells’ interactions
- Reparative/regenerative cell biology: stem cells based tissue repair, organoids
- Neuroscience: brain plasticity, brain-computer interfaces in neuro-rehabilitation, stem-cell based approaches in restoration of injured central nervous system
- Clinical neurosurgery – brain and spinal tumor surgery, multidisciplinary neuro-oncology, reconstructive neurosurgery
2020-present: Researcher, Department of Cellular Therapy, Radium Hospital, Oslo, Norway
2020-present: Visiting researcher, RITMO - center, "Brain-Computer Interface" – project, University of Oslo, Norway
2017-2018: Medical doctor, Drammen Hospital, Drammen, Norway
2010-2017: Research-fellow and PhD-student, Vilhelm Magnus Laboratory for Neurosurgical Research, Department of Neurosurgery, Oslo University Hospital & University of Oslo
2016-2017: Medical doctor, A-Medi Medical Center, Asker, Norway
2015-2015: Medical doctor, Department of Neurosurgery, Oslo University Hospital, Oslo, Norway
2007-2010: Assistant professor, Bashkir State Medical University, Faculty of Neurology and Neurosurgery, Ufa, Russia
2003-2010: Medical doctor (specialist in neurosurgery), Regional Neurosurgical Center, Republican Clinical Hospital, Ufa, Russia
2001-2002: Lecturer, Faculty of Psychology, Eastern Humanitarian University, Ufa, Russia
- Travel research fellowship grant, University of Oslo, Institute of Surgical Research, Oslo, Norway, 2010-2011
- Travel clinical fellowship grant, Oslo University Hospital, Rikshospitalet, Oslo, Norway, 2010
- Travel clinical fellowship grant, Open Medical Institute, American-Austrian Foundation, University of Vienna, Algemeines Krankenhaus, Austria, 2010
- Travel grant, Open Medical Institute, American-Austrian Foundation, Salzburg, Austria, 2006 & 2007
- Prize for the best presentation at the V-th Congress of Neurosurgeons, Russia, Ufa, 2009
- Prize for innovations in neurosurgery, Russia, Ufa, 2008
- First class degree (Diploma with high honors) for the excellent study, Bashkir State Medical University, Ufa, Russia, 2000
- Golden Medal for excellent study at High School, Ufa, Russia, 1994
Intertumoral heterogeneity in patient-specific drug sensitivities in treatment-naïve glioblastoma
BMC Cancer, 19 (1), 628
Phenotypic and Expressional Heterogeneity in the Invasive Glioma Cells
Transl Oncol, 12 (1), 122-133
Patterns of Invasive Growth in Malignant Gliomas-The Hippocampus Emerges as an Invasion-Spared Brain Region
Neoplasia, 20 (7), 643-656
Time-lapse phenotyping of invasive glioma cells ex vivo reveals subtype-specific movement patterns guided by tumor core signaling
Exp Cell Res, 349 (2), 199-213
Short-Term Differentiation of Glioblastoma Stem Cells Induces Hypoxia Tolerance
Neurochem Res, 41 (7), 1545-58
Knockdown of NAT12/NAA30 reduces tumorigenic features of glioblastoma-initiating cells
Mol Cancer, 14, 160