LSR II is one of the most advanced benchtop analytical platform with solid state diode lasers, advanced fluorescence detection with fiber optics and optimized beam path, and digital signal processing.
Three air cooled lasers at 406, 488 and 633 nm.
Multicolour analysis of 10 parameters (2 scatter and 8 fluorescence).
PC-based FACS DiVa software.
- Trained users may use the LSR II without Core Facility supervision. Users may sign up on the booking website. Booking for trained users at ous-research.no/booking/
- Location is at room A3.M036A.
Training course :
Training can be set up for interested users after appointment. For all training, choose the ''Practical training'' in the booking schedule.
Fees for using analysis flowcytometers
- OUS/UiO users: 100 kr/h
- Academic users outside OUS: 150kr/h
- Commercial users: 300kr/h
- Assistet Sample running: 1500 kr/h
Practical Training: 600 kr/h