Anne-Lise Børresen-Dale member of ECCO Board of Directors
Anne-Lise Børresen-Dale has been elected as member of the ECCO Board of Directors for the period running from January 2008 to December 2009.
ECCO - The European CanCer Organisation promotes European cancer research through the organisation of international multidisciplinary meetings
About the ECCO:
The European CanCer Organisation exists to:
- Uphold the right of all European cancer patients to the best possible treatment and care
- Promote interaction between all organisations involved in cancer research, education, treatment and care at European level.
- Creating awareness of patients needs and wishes
- Encouraging progressive thinking in cancer policy, training and education
- Promoting European cancer research through the organisation of international multidisciplinary meetings
ECCO - European CanCer Organisation
Anne-Lise Børresen-Dale's group: Integrated Genomics of Breast Cancer